TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. ABOUT THE COMPANY
3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
4. OBJECT OF SALE
5. GENERAL INFORMATION
6. STORE ACCOUNT
7. COMPLETION OF ORDERS
8. METHODS OF DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
9. RETURNS OF PRODUCTS
10. COMPLAINTS AND WARRANTY
11. EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND PURSUING CLAIMS, AS WELL AS RULES OF ACCESS TO THESE PROCEDURES
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
13. PERSONAL DATA IN THE ONLINE STORE
14. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. ABOUT THE COMPANY
1. Papiloo offers its products through an online store located in the domain papiloo.pl
2. The store is run in the form of a business, registered at:
Profeo Maciej Tatara
Seller's bank account number BANK ING: 82 1050 1445 1000 0097 2898 2266
3. If you want to contact us, you can do it by phone on the number by phone: +48 695 590 277 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Customer may communicate with the Seller by means of addresses and numbers telephones provided in this section.
5. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 8.00-16.00
These regulations are addressed to Consumers and define the rules and procedure for concluding with the Consumer of a Distance Sale Agreement via the Store.
We reserve the right to change the Regulations - you will be informed about it by providing a uniform text of the Regulations on this subpage. Change the provisions of the Regulations do not affect the terms of contracts concluded before their date entry into force.
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional.
2. Seller - a natural person running a business under the name of the company Profeo entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 6831924365, REGON 385841830.
3. Customer - each entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, legal person and non-organizational unit a legal person that has been granted legal capacity by a separate act, exercising on its own behalf, a business that uses the Store.
5. Store - an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.papiloo.pl
6. Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer under an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), no the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract inclusive.
7. Regulations - these Store regulations.
8. Order - Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Form Orders and aimed directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of Accounts.
11. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart, and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the selected by are visible Customer Products for purchase, and it is also possible to determine and modify given Order, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Agreement Sales between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between The Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
1. To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment
3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and assembling orders for products, the following are necessary:
a. End device with access to the Internet and a web browser like Chrome,
b. An active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. Cookie files enabled.
4. OBJECT OF THE SALE
1. The subject of sale are products that are presented on the store's website website www.papiloo.pl
2. All products offered through the online store are new as well free from physical and legal defects.
5. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The Seller shall not be liable to the fullest extent permitted by law responsibility for disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unlawful acts of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer on the Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after setting up an Account in accordance with the provisions of point 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the implementation Orders without creating an Account.
3. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transportation, delivery and postal services), o which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order, in including when expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
4. In the case of an Agreement involving subscription or provision of services on time the final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the period clearing.
5. When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judging reasonably, to be earlier calculation of the final (final) price, information about the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transportation, delivery, postal services and o other costs, will be provided in the Store in the Product description.
6. STORE ACCOUNT
1. The administrator of the personal data of the Users / Clients collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Purchase of the products we offer requires an account in the store either providing personal data and data concerning delivery address when purchasing of the product. Personal data of the Service Recipients / Customers collected by administrator via the Online Store are collected - according to the will Recipient / Customer - in order to implement the Sales Agreement or the contract for the provision of services Electronic Services.
3. Possible recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the method in the Online Store delivery by courier, the Administrator provides the collected personal data The customer to the selected carrier or intermediary carrying out the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the method in the Online Store electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected Customer's personal data to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The Service Recipient / Customer has the right to access their data and correct them. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the indicated in Regulations of personal data necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services results in the inability to conclude of this contract. Data necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement or a contract for the provision of Electronic Services is also indicated each time on the website website of the Online Store before concluding a given contract.
7. FULFILLMENT OF ORDERS
1. Orders can be placed in our store, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day day. Orders are processed on working days. The store is selling mail order, there is also the possibility of collection in person. The price is quoted at goods is binding at the time of placing the order.
2. The order is processed within 9-11 business days of its submission orders and posting the payment. In exceptional circumstances, the implementation process may take up to 15 business days.
3. We confirm placing an order by e-mail immediately after shipment orders. The contract is concluded upon receipt by you order confirmation. If we are unable to process the order, e.g. due to the fact that the products are out of stock, we will notify you by e-mail and immediately, we will refund the fee paid by you. If it is your will, we can also change the order by delivering another product of your choice and making appropriate settlements with regard to the price difference. We reserve that We ship the ordered products after paying the full price.
4. You are bound by the prices offered at the time of placing the order. All served our prices are gross prices. Until the sale price is fully paid, the product remains our property.
5. When placing an order, select one of the delivery options we offer, and its cost will be given before placing the order.
8. METHODS OF DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
1. The customer can use the following methods of delivery or collection ordered product:
a. Courier delivery,
b. Courier on delivery,
c. InPost parcel lockers.
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
c. Transfer to a bank account: Bank ING 82 1050 1445 1000 0097 2898 2266.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable methods payments can be found on the Store's website.
4. We reserve the right not to offer for each order certain types of payments.
5. Any refunds are made automatically to the account that has been left used by you to pay for the ordered product. In case of online transfer payments will be returned to the account from which the transfer has been made.
9. PRODUCT RETURNS
1. You have the right to return any product purchased from us within 30 days, without giving any reason.
2. The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product The consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of an Agreement that includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the time limit specified in sec. 1 runs from the last delivery things, lots or parts.
4. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration to the Seller on withdrawal from the Agreement. It is enough to meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement sending a statement by the Consumer before the expiry of this period. Pattern the form can be found in the "Return and complaint" tab.
5. The statement may be sent by traditional mail or by road electronically by sending a statement to the Seller's e-mail address or via submitting a statement on the Seller's website - contact details. The sellers are specified in point 1.
6. Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement concluded remotely, the Agreement shall be considered for not included.
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller returns the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the return the product together with the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods, except for additional costs arising from the chosen by The consumer of a delivery method other than the cheapest usual method delivery offered by the Seller.
c. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same methods payments that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless that the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution, which he will not it did not cost him any money.
d. The consumer should send the Product back to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date, in which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. Deadline will be retained if the Consumer sends the Product back before the deadline 14 days.
e. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of return The Product, if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by post as usual.
f. The consumer is only responsible for the reduction in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to be stated the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
7. If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be sent back by regular mail, information about it, as well as about the costs of returning the Product, will be in the description of the Product in the Store.
8. The right to withdraw from the concluded contract remotely is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
a.in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
b. in which the subject of the service is a sealed item
packaging, which after opening the packaging cannot be returned due to health protection or for hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been left open after delivery,
c. in which the subject of the service is a perishable item or having a short shelf life,
d. for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service for express the consent of the consumer who was informed before the commencement benefits that after the Seller performs the service, he will lose his right withdraw from the Agreement,
e. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before after the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
f. in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, with due to their nature, they are inseparably connected with other things,